Tuesday, October 26, 2010



1. I have listened to Chevaliers de Sangreal about 15 times and counting today
2. I love stud earings
3.Halloween is the best holiday ever...it's right up there with the 4th of July for me!!
4.I like to organize things by color
5. I'm obsessed with dark nail polish
6. My core temp runs around 175.2 ( this fact is added by my coworkers who complain when it's 70 degrees in the office and I think it's just right)
7. My favorite book is Lone Survivor- read it! It will change your life!
8. I have no gallbladder
9. I was born with the wrong skin color--the girls at the office tell me multiple times a day that I should be black
10. My armpits sweat no matter how much deoderant I put on. The missionaries use to call them my power rings.bahahahaha
11. There will be a room in my future house dedicated to America. It will be red, white and blue with stars and lots of American pictures
12. I have a bad complex about how big my boobs are
13. I have seen every single episode of the show "Psych" - check out American Duos from season 1 if you've never seen it! It's one of my favorites and don't worry it has nothing to do with America.
14.I will always have 3 things in my purse: water bottle, a snack, hand sanitizer
15. My facial expressions don't always match how I feel--my missionaries called me crack face all of the time.

2 comments:

kris said...

that's a fun challenge, and it's fun to see you blog more often :)

lindsy said...

power rings, love it! and how many times do i have to tell you how wonderful big boobs are! embrace them.