Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have

Sometimes I just get too frustrated with people and bad things happen...just kidding! But don't you love love love my costume! I do!!!!!!
I have lots of habits that I wish I didn't have. I have to go pee all the freaking time. I'm constantly thirsty ( which means I pee a lot). I would rather be alone in my room reading or sleeping than be with people (don't worry I'm not depressed...just after a long day at work I need time to myself) The thing I hate most is I really suck at staying in touch with people. I love all of you girls who read this. Each of you have touched my life and I think of the hizzie girls all of the time. Hopefully you all know how much I love you even though I stink at keeping in touch.

3 comments:

Schmath said...

Oh my gosh! you look so scary! Maybe you should get tested for diabetes with all the pee and thirst.

Shannon said...

Love you too Ash! And LOOOOOVE your costume!

E B said...

Ahh! Frightful! Love you too. I'm enjoying this new blogging habit you're in!