Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why



The Last Air Bender is probably one of my favorite cartoons of all time. Hannah had the entire family watch all 3 seasons during Christmas vacation 2008 and ever since I have loved these super heroes! Aang is the avatar-the guy to the right who's eyes are lighting up. He is a reincarnation of past avatars put on earth to keep peace between the four nations--Air nomads, water tribe, earth nation and the fire nation. Of course the fire nation are made up of the crazy bad guys who are trying to take over the world. Toff, the girl in green, is the most awesome earth bender ever and has to teach Aang how to master earth bending so that he can defeat the fire lord and restore balance to the world. Don't you just want to drop everything and watch the show right now? Well, you should!!!! It's fantastic and I love it!

1 comment:

gillian said...

I had no idea you had a blog!! I love you, and I miss you!!