Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No SUGAR

So being the crazy fool that I am I decided that I would try this "no sugar" thing during December. At first it was no big deal....then one day my body decided it was time to PMS and all I could think and dream about was chocolate. It's like a drug that I must have when I'm about to start the worst time of the month! On an episode of The Biggest Loser one of contestants pulled out some extra gum that is called dessert delights. It only has 5 calories and 0 sugar. Soooooo me being the psycho that I am when I'm on PMS decided I better save everyone around me and try this gum or my coworkers are going to force feed me sugar because I can sometimes get preety ornery(yes that word is spelled right...but it seriously looks stupid). Let me tell ya...it actually worked for me! It may not work for everyone....but for right now I'm very happy and NOT going nuts! THE END

1 comment:

SKYE said...

YEA FOR NO SUGAR! I have to admit, I have slacked a little as Christmas time is so hard. I give you props for keeping up the good work. I hope you are feeling a difference =)