Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas was wonderful! Below are some pictures of a roommate reunion. Love those girls!





It has been soooooooooooo cold lately! I really hate the cold. The snow is pretty to look at but I am not one of those people who gets all excited when it snows. When is snows the first thought that crosses my mind is, "freakin' crap! I have to drive and walk in that!" Snow means ice. Ice means falling on my butt (which already hurts from spin class) Sorry all you snow lovers out there....but I'm not a big fan!
A lot of my time has been devoted to my new favorite book Decision Points. It is soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy Stodd if Skye hasn't already told you, you must read this book!

One of my favorite things to do (while not reading) is watch these guys play some balll! GO COUGARS!!!

My knitting is going well. I need to post a picture of how cute the scarf is turning out! Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

I love your face in the second pic. Toooo cute! I got new glasses. We gotta Skype so you can see them.