Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Whats been goin' on

{one} dance inspires me...I don't know what it is about modern but I love love love it!
{two} I was able to feel really really happy this weekend...normally I'm just happy
{three} Kasia saying flag makes me giggle evey time
{four} got a job working at the adoption center (starting monday!!!)
{five) blessings everywhere!
{six} thriller+tap=me going crazy
{seven} I have a sick obsession with BYU basketball
{eight}loved bonding with the other dance teachers

3 comments:

arh175 said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB!!!! Are you staying here or moving? -Ashley

Whitnee said...

congrats on the job!! that sounds like a fun job! and my kids are totally obsessed with your blot header. everytime I scrolled down to read they flipped out!

Whitnee said...

i meant blog header