Wednesday, June 16, 2010

and the base keeps runnin' runnin'....

So I ran a 5 K on Saturday. For those of you who know me REALLY well you can pick your chin up off the floor and turn that face into a big smile...seriously though I can't believe I did it either! I HATE running, however my entire family loves it and everyone participated in the Utah Valley Marathon. Mommy and I did the 5K while Spencer Liz and dad did the half marathon. Hannah was the craziest of us all and did the full marathon which took her just a little over 4 hours. Can you imagine running for 4 hours straight. I get bored just doing the 5 K! I always thought my family was crazy...all this running just proves it!

5 comments:

E B said...

Good for you! I also still hate running though I do it semi-occasionally for short distances for exercise. I wish you were closer so I could run with you!

arh175 said...

you rock my socks! miss you tons~

ashley

Eleanor said...

Way to go!!! You are amazing!!!

SKYE said...

Let's hear it for Ashleigh! WOOT WOOT! Good job, my dear. Keep up the good work.

lindsy said...

You did good, Baby Cakes.