Friday, October 8, 2010

Biggest Loser

So I really do like the show Biggest Loser. I'm not sure how much I agree with them kicking people off. I always feel bad for the people that have to go home. They obviously want to lose weight since they decided to go on a show that tells the entire world how much the weigh (no thank you!) so I get sad for those who are told to leave. Don't laugh but I have a tendency to watch this show right before I go to the gym...it really motivates me to stay and meet my goals- an hour of cardio and 30 minute weights. Last night I was getting tired/bored (my attention span is that of a 2-year-old and I seriously have to be entertained the entire time I work out) but then I pictured Jillian and Bob yelling at me to suck it up and get it together. Believe it or not that acutally worked for me! I was so proud of myself when I left the gym. So if you need motivation to get to the gym you should watch Biggest Loser! It works for me every time:)!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

an hour of cario and 30 min of weights? WOW!!! you're such a stud!

Kjell Crowe said...

it makes me sad that they have to kick people off, too. I wish they didn't.

SKYE said...

I used to watch this show...stopped after last year- not sure why! But, I am glad it motivates you. Keep up the good work, friend. YOU CAN DO IT.