Friday, November 5, 2010

Day challenge updates

Sorry about missing 3 days ladies! Skye left me a message last night that informed me I was falling behind on my updates. I've been sooooo busy that I just forgot about my blog.


Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
1. Choreograph 3 counts of 8 for each of the 7 dances that I'm responsible for and continue to try and be original in my steps. It's hard to be creative!!
2. 200-300 minutes of cardio each week
3. weights 3 times a week plus doing my elastic band exercises at work for my upper body:)
4. daily scripture study and prayer
5. continue getting through the 7th book of Harry Potter in Spanish

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
1. I have insomnia so sleeping through the night...or falling asleep under an hour.....is a big deal. Well, this week, right when my head hit the pillow I was down and out for the day. Plus, I slept the entire night! This is a huge blessing since I get grumpy when I don't get to sleep.
2. I've been really trying to recognize blessings from the Lord each day. My thought process is so different now that I don't work at the MTC that I find myself not noticing little things from the Lord anymore. So now I'm making an effort to see Him in everything I do. Thus far I think that I'm doing a good job:)

Day 10 & 11 will be posted later today:)

No comments: