Monday, November 8, 2010

Days update...sorry again!!!

Day 11: Pictures of friends


Day 10: Songs that you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped...
This question is hard because I'm very random in my music choices so....
SOUNDTRACKS: Phantom, Wicked, Lion King, Les Miserables, Mama Mia, Hairspray, Aida
Individaul artists: MJ, B.o.B, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Marc Broussard, Stevie Wonder, Shakira, Sara Bareilles
I'm really random with music!
Day 12: how you found out about blogger and why you have one
I found out about blogger from skye and linny and I think another hizzie girl. Again we'll have to ask Skye. She seems to know more about this than I do...I keep a blog so that I can stay in touch with my hizzie girls who I never get to see.
Day 13: A letter to someone who hurt you recently
I don't have anyone who hurt me so I have no letter to write....sorry

2 comments:

Shauna said...

So flattered that I made this post! We need to get together, friend. It has been way too long! And you need to meet my baby! :)

SKYE said...

I love how you always refer back to me...I feel so special =) HA- love the posts.