Monday, March 28, 2011

Cutest Mommy and Daddy EVER!!!!

Don't I have the cutest parents ever!!!! I'm so excited for this weekend because my mommy and daddy are coming to visit! I love having slumber parties with my mom and watching old movies with her in my bed. She is also one of the few people who will just start randomly dancing with me when a great song comes on. I'm excited for daddy to come as well because he is bringing his guns and we get to go shooting! My parents some how made sure that their children were well rounded...meaning: not only did my mom and dad raise girly girls (we've been involved in dancing, baton, and theatre for forever PLUS we love shoes, make-up, clothes, and nail polish) they also raised girls who love camping (I'm the only one of my siblings who HATES going to the bathroom in the woods!I'm good with sleeping in a tent on the ground in the dirt...it's just the no bathroom thing that gets me every time!)sports, and I must say that I am a great burper thanks to my mom. So I was able to use everyone's advice and finally get into the creative mood. I started laughing when I went to Schmath's web-site that she suggested and it said P.A.C.E for anxiety attacks...PACE stands for Positive, Active, Clear & Energetic...It reminded me of yoga:)Listening to calm music and working out has helped clear my head. One of the teachers I work with totally got me into Adele....her music rocks my world!!!! Charlotte Martin also helps me calm down and find my center:)

2 comments:

SKYE said...

Wish I could tag along with your great parent...bummer. Oh well, I'll see sometime soon (I hope).

I also love ADELE! She's great- fabulous voice =)

Anonymous said...

Hey it was sure fun to see you those times last month. You are so fun to talk to and giggle with. You are no longer my daughters childhood friend-- you are my friend too.